How Your Information is Used
幸运飞艇超稳计划群 this privacy notice tells you what to expect when you interact with m2wx85.cn and it applies to information collected about:
- visitors to this website,
- users of the MacSpice software,
- those who contact the MacSpice developer.
Lawful Basis for Processing
The aim of m2wx85.cn is to develop, publish, document and support the MacSpice application and to do so at minimal cost to its users and developer. Personal information is processed on the legal basis of Legitimate Interests幸运飞艇超稳计划群, which means that your personal data is used in ways that:
- you can reasonably expect,
- have a minimal privacy impact,
- are necessary to protect and secure the service for the benefit of all users.
Visitors to This Website
幸运飞艇超稳计划群 this site is hosted by a third-party service:
幸运飞艇超稳计划群 owned by paragon internet group ltd. their standard log collection and analysis tools gather anonymous information about users' activity on the site. for example, ip-addresses and referring pages, the number of page views. this information is used to monitor the operation of the site, protect it from abuse, and prioritise areas for development and improvement.
the following types of cookie are used:
- Persistent cookies are used to record any preferences you set. For example, the MathJax method used to display mathematical equations in the User's Guide sections. Persistent cookies may also be used to distinguish between 'new' and 'returning' users in the statistical reports that are used to monitor site performance and reach.
- Session-based cookies are used by the hosting service to balance the load on their servers.
幸运飞艇超稳计划群 you can choose to delete cookies from your computer at any time by using the options provided in your web browser. your browser will also have an option to disable cookies altogether but if you do so the performance of the site may be impaired.
Users of the MacSpice Software
When checking for updates has been enabled by the user, the MacSpice application downloads an appcast file, e.g. AppCast-v2.xml幸运飞艇超稳计划群, from the MacSpice website. The http request used to perform this check includes an agent string containing the current MacSpice version and OS X version. This information is used to decide when to drop support for old versions of MacOS.
when reporting crashes, macspice asks macos identity services for the user's name and email address. this will used if more information is needed to diagnose the cause of the crash and/or to advise the user when the bug has been fixed. prior to transmission, all information is displayed for the user's approval and may be edited prior to upload to the macspice website. transmission to the developer is in the form of plain text using http and smtp protocols.
People Who Contact the MacSpice Developer
our email is provided by a third-party service:
owned by Paragon Internet Group Ltd. SSL is used to encrypt and protect email in transit. If your email service does not support SSL, you should be aware that any emails you send or receive may not be protected in transit.